- Direction in the employment contracting systems of companies.
- Advice on the management of individual and collective labor relations.
- Support and guidance in the development and implementation of strategic work plans.
- Advice for hiring national and foreign personnel (work visas).
- Advice for the carrying out of disciplinary procedures.
- Advice on collective bargaining, mediation, individual and collective conciliations with former employees.
- Internal Labor Regulations and Labor Policies.
- Coexistence Committee (Workplace Harassment).
- Labor Hiring in all its modalities.
- Contracts for the provision of services.
- Hiring of Apprentices and Students in Internship.
- Termination of Labor Contracts.
- Permanent Labor Advisors.
- Representation and defense of employers before the Ministry of Labor and before the local Jurisdiction.
- Legal Concepts in Labor Law.