Intellectual Property Law
- Actions for Infringement of Industrial Property Rights.
- Actions for Copyright Infringement.
- Process of oppositions and defense of applications for the registration of Trademarks, Commercial Law, Teach, Commercial Name, Patents, Industrial Designs and Utility Models.
- Presentation and Answer of Trademark Cancellation Actions.
- Presentation of Resources in Vía Gubernativa.
- Direct Revocation Requests.
- Nullity Actions against Administrative Acts issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce before the State Council.
- Domain Name Processes.
- Disputes related to Social Networks, Electronic Commerce, Web Pages and New Technologies.
- Health Registry Actions.
- Jurisdictional processes by acts of unfair competition.
- Precautionary measures.
- Complaints, demands and defense of Consumer Protection.
- Litigation arising from breach of Contracts.
- Executive processes.
- Penalty and Judicial Proceedings before the Superintendence of Companies.
- Comprehensive assistance and support in labor procedures before the local jurisdiction.
- Representation in processes.
- Defense before supervisory entities.
- Representation, denunciation or defense before administrative or jurisdictional authorities.
- Application for annulment and appeals before the State Council.
- Criminal Actions for Violation of Intellectual Property Rights and Usurpation of Trademarks and Patents.
- Criminal actions for Crimes against Economic Patrimony, Falsehoods, Computer Crimes, piracy and fraud of various kinds in the business sector.
Corporate Insolvency Regime
- Insolvency Process and Judicial Liquidation Processes of a Non-Merchant Natural Person.
Insolvency Process of Non-Merchant Natural Person and Judicial Liquidation Processes
Business Reorganization Processes
- Study of the cases of admissibility.
- Structuring of the Admission Application before the Superintendency of Companies.
- Comprehensive advice during the Reorganization process.
Structuring of the Reorganization Agreement in Judicial Liquidation Processes
- Structuring of the Opening Request Process before the Superintendence of Companies.
- Comprehensive advice during the Liquidation Process.
- Negotiation of Private Agreements with Creditors.
- Legal concepts.
- National and International tax planning.
- General planning and family inheritance.
- Adherence to tax benefits and amnesties.
- Tax legal advice in the preventive analysis of commercial operations.
- Proceedings or litigation that are carried out through government channels (DIAN or Municipal Authorities) as well as before the competent judges.
- Direction in the employment contracting systems of companies.
- Advice on the management of individual and collective labor relations.
- Support and guidance in the development and implementation of strategic work plans.
- Advice for hiring national and foreign personnel (work visas).
- Advice for the carrying out of disciplinary procedures.
- Advice on collective bargaining, mediation, individual and collective conciliations with former employees.
- Internal Labor Regulations and Labor Policies.
- Coexistence Committee (Workplace Harassment).
- Labor Hiring in all its modalities.
- Contracts for the provision of services.
- Hiring of Apprentices and Students in Internship.
- Termination of Labor Contracts.
- Permanent Labor Advisors.
- Representation and defense of employers before the Ministry of Labor and before the local Jurisdiction.
- Legal Concepts in Labor Law.
- Advice on requirements and investigations of the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
- Advice on the adoption of administrative orders in the framework of investigations for violations of the Personal Data Protection Regime.
- Preparation of contracts and agreements for the transmission of personal data.
- Advice on the registration of databases.
- Structuring and application of the own regulation of privacy and protection of personal data to commercial initiatives.
- Attention to general inquiries related to privacy.
- Structuring of terms and conditions of web applications.
- Preparation of general documents for the implementation of personal data regulation.